Tuesday 12 June 2007

SNEAK PREVIEW 2

This week has being going well so far, except that I'm pissed at myself for making silly mistakes in my test. In fact, I need to start working hard since my exam's on monday. I don't want to get a low score, since I'm trying to improve my gp. Oh my God! I'm sitting in my room wishing I could be in Toronto for the Nigerian canadian reunion. But, my exams fall close to the date. I have decided to stop blogging till next week, cos of my exams o!! Immediately my exam is finished, blogging starts full force. Anyway, I'm going to write about my weekend. I hang out with a bunch of people. But lately they've been cold to me. At first, I didn't get it. But when I went over to my friends" place on saturday, they gave me the low down of what was on their mind. Firstly, they talked about self respect which is very prominent in their culture here. I don't really mean dobaleing (prostrating lol) or greeting your elders, but just plain respecting other people's ideas, privacy and stuff like that. Ok, the player syndrome that is high in naija is detested here. Shocked and embarrased to know that guys could be called sluts here. They cautioned me on things they didn't fancy about me, and what they said really got to me. So I've decided to change some (not all) of my ways. Later guys..get back to you guys on Monday night...hopefully...WATCH OUT FOR PART 3